Includes the Counties: Southern Oneida Includes the cities: Utica,
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs around 5 above. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 22 below. Monday...Partly sunny in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 20s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Wind chill values as low as 29 below in the morning. Tuesday...Snow. Additional moderate snow accumulation. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Friday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday...Rain and snow showers likely. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.